1. Squeeze a line of white glue on a sheet of wax paper. Make the line nice and wide and even, not lumpy.
2. Sprinkle seeds over the glue with a spoon, covering all the glue.
3. Dry overnight.
4. Shake off loose seeds into bag to use for other projects.
5. Gently peel the seed wiggle from the paper. (Adult may need to help with this step.)
6. Tie string to the seed wiggle to hang in window or from ceiling.
1. Make the alphabet in glue and seeds.
2. Make planned shapes and designs instead of wiggles.
3. Hang several wiggles from a stick or hanger for a mobile.