White glue (modge podge is great!), magazine pictures, heavy paper, paper plate, or gift box, paint brushProcess:
Decoupage is a way of coating objects with a hard, glossy finish to make decorations.
- Coat heavy paper with white glue.
- Stick selected magazine pictures into glue.
- Cover with another layer of white glue.
- Coat with another layer of white glue.
- Dry completely. (The white glue will dry clear and hard.)
- Decoupage flowers, ferns or other dried items from nature.
- Decoupage photographs, frames, boxes and more.
- Decoupage wrapping paper, greeting cards, or any paper cut into designs.
Source: Good Earth Art: Environmental Art for Kids (Authors: MaryAnn Kohl and Cindy Gainer)